why recycling is important, patchwork cotton quilted reversible handmade jackets

We are living in the era where fast fashion becomes the major part of our life, and we all know fast fashion is destroying our environment on a drastic level. Only 1% of fabric is recycling and the remaining 99% fabric still throwing by the clothing companies and people.

To save our environment we have to focus on recycling fashion and must have to avoid fast fashion.